No Products in the Cart
Summer is here, and it’s time to look at investing in an indoor mosquito trap if you haven’t already.
This time of year, the bugs and insects are out in full force and can be annoying when working and even cooking.
Not only can they be pesky, but some can also bite and cause discomfort as well.
As your mosquito bite heals, the itching sensation will fade, and skin will gradually take on a less red hue until it returns to its standard color. It usually takes about three to four days. The swelling will also go down after about a week.
Rotate to open the protecting net cover and clean it with a small brush.
1. Multi-function 2 in 1, combined with mosquito killing and LED lighting.
2. There are two light modes, Purple light for highly effective mosquito lure and night mode: the light is warm and does not hurt the eyes.
3. High performance and low energy consumption.
4. UV wavelength 360-400nm, designed to attract insects.
5. Outfitted with hooks, lampshades, and plastic cages for safety and comfort.
6. Super quiet, will not interrupt your sleep.
7. Fit for indoor, outdoor, bedroom, living room, kitchen, office, garden, camping, field, and more.
8. Easy to carry, 90° rotation.
Operation: Plug and Play, No Switch; 2 Gears Switch
Application Area: 50-120m²
Input Power: 5W
Power Supply: USB Power Cable; Charging with External USB Cable for Android.
Power Supply: Built-in 18650 Rechargeable Battery (4000 mAh)
Function: Photocatalyst Trap + Electric Shock